The 2017 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is right around the corner (no, really, it will be here before you know it!). The menus have recently been released and I have been pouring over them as I am preparing for our upcoming trip this April.
I’ve put together a list of the Top 5 food items I can’t wait to try this year.
5. Meatball Parmigiana: Hand-made Beef and Veal Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmigiana, Fresh Basil. Available at the Primavira Kitchen booth, I’m always excited to try the Italian offerings!
4. Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries. These will be available at the Lotus House booth. And I must confess, I won’t be trying these for the first time – these are a must for me every year! I may or may not have a countdown until I can get more of these yummy treats.
3. Field Greens with Fresh Strawberries, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans. New for 2017, the Berry Basket booth will be boasting fare with, what else, fresh berries. Certainly a must try as the days get warmer the closer to May we get.
2. Brocheta de Pollo con Salsa Morita: Grilled Chicken with Red and Green Bell Pepper served with Salsa Chile Morita and garnished with Micro-cilantro and Edible Flowers. One of the offerings at the Jardin de Fiestas booth, the edible flowers are certainly an intriguing garnish!
1. Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables. This is one of the offerings at the new booth, Northern Bloom. It sounds super delicious and rich. A must try for sure! Honestly, this was a tie with the Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon from the same booth.
Honorable Mention: Everything at The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews booth. But since I wouldn’t be trying them for the first time I didn’t want to cheat (more than I already had with the candied strawberries) and add them to the list as well.
Do you have plans to visit the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? What are you most looking forward to trying? Make sure you share in the comments below or on our Facebook post!
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Top 5 Drinks We Can’t Wait to Try at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival - February 20, 2017
- Top 5 Snacks We Can’t Wait to Try at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival - February 15, 2017
- Top 5 Reasons we LOVE to Eat at the Magic Kingdom - February 10, 2017