Let’s face it, dining can be a huge part of any Walt Disney World vacation. And because you may not want to take time out of your day to leave the parks, here are our top 5 reason why we LOVE to eat at the Magic Kingdom!
5. Quick Service abounds! There are so many awesome quick service dining options at Magic Kingdom. I love the table service options at Magic Kingdom, but I’m pretty sure I like the Quick Service options even better! My family is personally a HUGE fan of Peco’s Bills. And it’s certainly more unique than your standard counter service fare. Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Ray’s are also great options with the later serving your typical counter service food and the former having options like Chicken Pot Pie and Lighthouse Sandwich, which is a tasty vegetarian option!
4. Snacking on the go is easy to do! And oh so yummy! So, if we’re being honest, Epcot will always be my favorite place for snacking. But Magic Kingdom is a close second! The Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow is great for grabbing and go-ing! And can we talk about the Cinnamon Roll at Gaston’s Tavern?! It’s so delicious and so big! It’s perfect for splitting in the morning with some fruit. Because, let’s face it, there are sometimes better things to do than spend time eating while you’re at Magic Kingdom.
3. Step into your favorite Disney movie experience. There are several restaurants that are based on famous Disney movies. The most popular option being Be Our Guest. For breakfast, lunch and dinner guests can dine in various rooms of the Beast’s castle, including the West Wing, the Grand Ballroom and the Castle Gallery. Menu items include a nod to the film as well – the Grey Stuff really is delicious! And finally, the Beast himself has been known to make an appearance during dinner. I’d be remiss not to mention Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in Main Street USA as well. You can even spot two well-known dogs sharing a plate of spaghetti and meeting in the middle!
2. The food! Okay, this is a no-brainer, but some of my favorite meals can be had in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. From the all-American Patriot’s Platter at Liberty Tree Tavern to the more adventurous fare at Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd Skipper Canteen to all of the amazing treats at the Main Street Bakery there is certainly something for everyone. And remember, all menus can be found on the My Disney Experience site and app, so you can plan before you go!
1. You can dine like royalty, with royalty! Not only can you enjoy a meal in the Beast’s Castle from Beauty and the Beast, but if you chose to have breakfast, lunch or dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table you’ll be dining in that most magical place in the park, the castle itself! And this is a character meal with several of the Disney princesses. Add in the photo opportunities, the atmosphere and the food and this is by far one of the best reasons to eat at Magic Kingdom!
What is your favorite reason to dine at Magic Kingdom? Do you have a favorite place to eat? We’d love to hear about it, so share it in the comments below or on our post on Facebook!
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Top 5 Drinks We Can’t Wait to Try at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival - February 20, 2017
- Top 5 Snacks We Can’t Wait to Try at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival - February 15, 2017
- Top 5 Reasons we LOVE to Eat at the Magic Kingdom - February 10, 2017