And we are getting closer to the 2017 International Flower & Garden Festival! Like I’ve said before, I’m counting down the days. We recently shared the Top 5 Snacks we can’t wait to try and now here is our list of the Top 5 drinks we can’t way to try! Is your top pick on our list?
5. La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liquor, White and Red Cranberry Juice. Available at the Fleur de Lys booth. I’m always a goner for the Vodka drinks at the Flower and Garden and Food and Wine Festivals!
4. Watermelon Cucumber Slush with Tamiami Florida Gin. This drink just sounds refreshing and can be found at the Florida Fresh booth. Watermelon and Cucumber is such a great combination as we make our way toward spring and then summer! This is also available in a non-alcoholic version.
3. Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whiskey. Available at the new booth, Northern Bloom, I’m not sure if I’m going to love this drink or really dislike it, but it’s a must try for sure. This is also available in a non-alcoholic version.
2. Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice. You can find this drink at the Lotus House booth (you know, the one with the awesome candied strawberries!). Fruity and fresh, this is a must try for sure.
1. Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine. Stop by The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews for this frozen lemonade, spiked with moonshine (or try the non-alcoholic version). While the beers here are also great too, there is something about frozen lemonade that I can’t resist.
The full menus can be found here!
Will you be at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot this year? Do you have a drink you’re most excited to try? Make sure to let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page!
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Top 5 Drinks We Can’t Wait to Try at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival - February 20, 2017
- Top 5 Snacks We Can’t Wait to Try at the 2017 Flower and Garden Festival - February 15, 2017
- Top 5 Reasons we LOVE to Eat at the Magic Kingdom - February 10, 2017