There are so many amazing restaurants in Walt Disney World and you often hear about advance reservations for dinner, where to eat lunch or great dinner shows but what about the most important meal of the day? Nobody thinks about planning ahead for breakfast but at Walt Disney World breakfast is a great time of the day to meet characters! Besides getting a large healthy breakfast in you and your children to fuel your day this is the beginning of the day, your child hasn’t gotten a chance to get tired, they aren’t hot or cranky yet and you may just get some smiles out of them! So where are the top 5 Character Breakfasts is Walt Disney World? Well here’s my list:
- Cape May Cafe – Cape May Cafe is located in the Beach Club resort, this is a buffet with eggs, cold meats, hard-boiled eggs, fruits, yogurt, mickey waffles and more! You will meet Minnie, Goofy and Donald Duck all dressed in their beach ware, they will pose for pictures and sign autograph books. **advance reservations are strongly suggested**
- Crystal Palace – Crystal Palace is located in Magic Kingdom at the end of Main Street, turn left and there it is. The breakfast is a buffet offers foods such as eggs, fruits, very mini bagels, breakfast potatoes just to name a few. There is a children section called Pooh’s corner, can you guess who you’re visiting with? Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore will come up to each table (they do a rotation and it takes about an hour to meet all) take pictures and sign books. There is also a parade kids can join in on. **advance reservations are strongly suggested**
- 1900 Park Fare – this buffet is in the Gran Floridan Resort where you can meet Mary Poppins, Alice, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and the Mad Hatter. The characters will take pictures and interact with you! They offer a carving station, basic buffet food, signature foods. fresh fruits and bread and sweets and treats. **advance reservations are strongly suggested**
- O’Hana – O’hana is located inside The Polynesian resort, you will meet Lilo and Stitch and friends while enjoying a buffet which is brought to your table which includes sweet breads, Mickey waffles and table platters. There is unlimited juice which is blend of pineapple, orange and guava. Make sure to get in some great pictures with Lilo and Stitch! **advance reservations are strongly suggested**
- Chef Mickey – This buffet is located in the Contemporary resort, you will meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald while enjoying a variety of breakfast goods. There are fun dishes such as Goofy’s vegetable lasagna, Minnie’s breakfast pizza and the chef’s daily omelet. **advance reservations are strongly suggested**
Character meet and greets are subject to change without notice but there will always be someone fun to meet and take pictures with. The best part of these character breakfasts are the memories you are creating with your family! I hope you enjoyed my list and this helps a little with the planning of your next Walt Disney World vacation!
Is there a character breakfast I missed? Have you enjoyed one of these yourself? Comment below!
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Top 7 Magical things to do after dark in Walt Disney World - February 19, 2017
- Top 5 reasons to stay at Disney’s Polynesian Resort - February 16, 2017
- Top 5 reasons we love Disney’s Hollywood Studios - February 13, 2017